Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspiration

Fear not that my lack of new poems posted has meant I am giving up.  I know it's been a while, but this last week was full to the brim.

Insiration lies in every part of my life, from work at the office to my daughter, to my relationships, to little four year olds chasing bubbles.  More poems are to come.

I appreciate those of you who are checking out my posts and am glad that those of you who have commented have been positive.  So far this experience has been such a revelation to me.  In fact, so much so that I will be sharing a poem very publicly very soon.  I'm afraid to do it, but will do it just the same.  A friend of mine has been luring me out of my hiding place and encouraging me to be brave.  I will share the ppoem here soon and I'll keep you all 'posted' on how the reveal goes to the outside world.

Thanks for your support.

No comments: